I'm Laughing

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LonelyKid, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LonelyKid

LonelyKid Well-Known Member

Me.

That's what's ruining everything.
    I won't go details... because I've said everything.
    I'm not depressed. I'm not unstable.
    I don't deserve anyone's attention or help.
    Everything wrong with me is my own fault.
    Everything I feel bad about is my fault.
    Every wall I punch is me.
    Every failure and every mistake lingers in my head.
    Every assignment I can't find the strength to do.
    I can't do it with a cut just yet but every cut I make is making myself stronger, I think I'm getting there they don't hurt as bad as they used to.
    I'm thinking about it now because I'm so alone.
    I'm tired of complaining about my problems probably compared to yours if you read this when they're nothing and wondering if things'll get better but they won't because I won't let them. Something is wrong with me.

As Plato said... "The part can never be well unless the whole is well."
    My whole is not well and I can never make anything better. I find even myself laughing at my own idiocy and lack of strength. I find myself laughing at myself and hoping this comedy will come to an end soon.

2. Robin

Robin Guest

You don't have to be alone, incarcerated within 4 walls of your own making, I'll be your friend, drop me a pm anytime you need someone, I can be a bit slow to respond but I do respond, tc :hug:

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

you do deserve attention, and you dont deserve to be alone. NONE of this is your fault!
    this is a place to share your probalems..no matter how big or small they are, so dont worry about that. You are strong I know you are, deep inside you are, you're still here so you are strong. :hug:
    you can pm/msn me if you are ever lonely!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.