I'm Leaving the World. Goodbye.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Moses, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

That's it. I've decided. I'm going to try to kill myself. I'm done posting here, feeling sorry for myself, hiding my sickness. I'm sick of feeling weak. I'm not happy and no conceivable conditions can make me happy. Might as well die. I know exactly what I'm going to do and what I'm going to say in my suicide note. It's all planned, all it needs is execution (excuse the pun).

I realize I will be ending my life, but I'm okay with that. I'm leaving this world that I hate.

So to those of you on here that I've talked to, thank you for helping to keep me alive for several months longer. You're great friends and I wish the best of luck to you in the future.

Jordan (Moses):D
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really hope you come back. What's brought you to this point? I've never talked to you before, so I have no idea what you're going through. Here if you want to talk.
  3. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

I'm just an unstable person. I don't like being me, but I have no choice so suicide is my way out. I've tried to hold out as long as I can, but it's time for me to die. :) Thanks for the concern. Goodbye
  4. sihuskyzoi

sihuskyzoi Well-Known Member

I'm sorry its continued to feel like this Moses. What has helped you hang on this long?
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm hoping you realize it isn't time for you to die, and that you'll come back.
  6. afraidoflife

afraidoflife Active Member

God bless you Moses. May you find peace now. I hope God will take you in his heavenly arms. Best wishes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.