Im leaving

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by forlorn, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

Im leaving tonight, in early hours of the morning. So as the sun sets slowly in the west I bid you a fine farewell. Maybe I'll meet you in the next world

2. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

Why? I'm new to this site so sorry if I don't know the background but what is wrong? Why do you want to end your life?

3. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

because its not worth sticking around

4. A_pixie

Have you felt like this long? I'm sorry you haven't found anything you would like to live for. I was once told to wait 24 hours before I did anything then see how I felt. Even if it's an hour or so please take time to think about the fact that it is a huge world and there has to be something in it that's for you.

5. aloner

aloner Active Member

What if there is no next world? Please hang on. :cry:

6. New-Hope

New-Hope Well-Known Member

Please hang in there sweet :hug:

What's happened that's made you decide this to happen so soon?

I'm here if you need to talk :smile:

7. A_pixie

Please hang on I know how you feel. I hate my life at the moment. The one thing that was good about it has gone and I'm struggling with coming to terms with it, please don't kill yourself nobody on earth is worth that I'm told, and I'm sure you'd want me to believe this as I want you to believe that there is something worth living for whether you know it or not yet.

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi forlorn. Please man, don't do it. I really enjoy talking with you in the chatroom. Your a nice guy and you enjoy helping others, which is very noble of you. The world needs more people like you man. Try and find the strength to carry on. There has to be a better way.

9. immure

immure Account Closed

ah i was hoping we would get to know each other more. r you sure this is the it? need a red phone so you can call someone who cares.((((((((((((((((((u)))))))))))))))))))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.