im leaving!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by whybother?, Aug 27, 2008.

1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

hey guys and girls, well for sum very strange reason ive been happy for the last few hours (no im not drunk LOL) and ive come to the conclusion that i need to start a fresh life, tidy my act up and so i want to leave all my old past behind me :smile:

ive been a member of sf for a few years now and ive met sum friends and interesting ppl, had a few bad times on here but it happens tho!

i want to say infront of every1 that i apologize to Joe about wat happened in the past, i know i said it in PM but i want to say it infront of every1, i miss judged u so much, u really are a nice guy! admins do a great job keeping this forum running and i thank you all for that aswell :smile:

theres been so many members who ive gone to in private to help and i honestly cant thank you enough!

those of u that have me on msn, i wont be online as much as i use to but i'll be on once or twice :)

THANK YOU! :smile:
  2. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

Bout time! Hehe. Take care, have fun and good luck!
  3. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

please take care and remember you are always welcome back here.
  4. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I hope you continue to feel happiness and I hope everything goes well for you. :)
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

stay safe and take care :arms:
  6. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Gratz and good luck.