I'm letting stupid win...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Zebrasinamerica, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. O.K. so i found out today that my ex fiance is dating some one new today. I don't really care but for some reason it has just made me realize how few friends i really have. I don't have anyone to talk to, not even on the phone. I just have gotten really down on myself since I found out, and I feel like I may let a stupid decision win overall. I wish I could just pack my things and leave but all I would do is put myself back into the same situation as far as not having any friends to turn to if/when i needed some help.

I know people will say "well think about your family and everyone that IS a part of your life" but when you get to the point of not wanting to continue that stuff doesn't matter. All it really boils down to is that you can't put up with all the stuff that is going on in your life at this moment.

Thanks for listening i just wanted to get this off my chest

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Hang in there, things can only get better if you've reached rock bottom.
  3. t1000

t1000 Member

This was true for me, I finally thought I was getting better... but it just cycled again, piling up.
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

That happens too hun, 2 steps forward 3 back syndrome!!!
    When its bad, post or come into chat for the support needed to make it 3 forward and only 2 back. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.