I'm losing Control

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cougarnuss, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cougarnuss

cougarnuss New Member

Today I found out some news that has me really down. I've been suicidal in the past and I've been in treatment centers for 3 months now. I'm currently in a group home. I ran away Tuesday, but now I'm back. I think my situation may take me to crisis. I feel out of control and like I've lost my mind. I self harmed last night to help me remember something. I've just lost myself. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  2. BobRobert

BobRobert New Member

What kind of medications are you getting, I take something to calm me down when faced with situations that are bigger than me. Can I ask your age, as I am 58 and have been thinking about suicide but I am so afraid of death that I think that will keep me from doing anything like that. Do you have any friends that will help you out, check on you...
  3. RedBonnet

RedBonnet New Member

Hi - Cougarnuss. I am sorry you are feeling down. Can you tell me why you are feeling down and tell me why you ran away? Is there a therapist or a doctor at your treatment center that you can talk to right away about your latest problems? Tell him/her or someone at the center how your are feeling and that you also hurt yourself last night. There is medication that will help you feel better within a day. My husband takes it when he feels down. Please remember that it is "your depression", and not you, that makes you feel suicidal. Your depression (it is a decease) is making you feel horrible. If treated right, you will feel better soon. Please tell me how you are feeling. I do care. Hope you are feeling better soon. You deserve to be happy. Love :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.