im losing it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Chernarus, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

my mind is fractured in two i have such strong urges to hurt other people and my self im arguing with my self and these urges are becoming uncontrollable its getting to the point were i have to hurt my self to make the urge to hurt some one else go away. I don't know what to do and these urges to hurt people are strongest to hurt those who have been the nicest to me the ones who have never wronged me in any way. I see some one weaker i want to beat the shit out of them this is horrible its toward people in wheel chairs and mentaly handicapped people its so horrible that i may have to kill my self to prevent me from hurting other people. I don't know what else to do im not suicidal im not even depressed but ill have to do it to prevent my self from hurting some one else.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Have you spoken to a professional about these urges and how probable is it that you will hurt yourself or others? If you feel that this is a real probability, please seek urgent services...thanks, J

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Why do you feel the need to beat up the physically and mentally disabled? These people are the most vulnerable people in society and they have done nothing wrong to you. I think that you should speak to a professional about this before you act on your urge to hurt the handicapped. :unsure:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

How are you today Chernarus? :arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.