Im losing it!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by MUtE, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

I can't handle this. I feel so alone, everyone I try to talk to just seems liek they don't care anymore, I feel liek crying and hurting myself. I don't think I can control myself anymore, I'm losing myself and I can't get a grip anymore, I feel liek I'm slipping away..I just want to die so I don't feel liek this anymore..I just want to die, I hate being alone. No one cares anymore. When I die I don't want anyone at my funeral, cause what's the point, if they didn't care when I'm alive, why should they when I'm dead..ill die the way I lived alone.
    I wish I could stop this feeling. I can't take this.

2. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hey Mute what's happening? Talk to me.

3. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

What's the point? You could be liek everyone else and forget me. No one cares about me now, when its too late it won't matter anymore.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It does matter, and people do care. Here if you want to talk.

5. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

When it's too late, it WILL still matter. But it would be better for it not to get to be too late! Come back and tell what's going on, even if that means being angry at people.

6. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I've been at the point you are now. Please talk to us. :hug:

7. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

I'm losing myself in reality. Nothing anyone says to me sounds believable anymore. My so called friends don't answer my text. I want to run away from everything and everyone..I can't take this feeling anymore, I just want to go...

8. Chargette

Please keep posting. It will help you get centered so the feeling of losing it will ease up. Somethings hurts real bad in you right now. You don't have to bear it alone. :hug:

9. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

I wish I never wake up in the morning...I just want to die. I've lost sight of everything, I don't ssee the point of living anymore. I can't handle this. I don't liek feeling alone.

10. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

I'm always alone...ill live alone, work alone, eat alone, die alone...what's the point, no one seems to care now, when I'm gone, I don't want family or friends at myy funeral. They didn't care when I'm alive, they don't get to when I'm dead..

11. Mr A and the sky pilots

Mr A and the sky pilots Well-Known Member

Mute,
    A Army theropist at the mental health wing told me "why do you want to die" I said basicly because i was angry at the people who had not looked after me when i was ill and the lack of support, And she said, "What is you dieing going to achive, sure people will be sad for a while, then everything will carry one. Your death won't bother the people who your angry at, they are probubly on with their own lives and not even thinking about you"

So you doing anything won't fix anything. Why dont you tell us a bit more, like your age, what you do, and what is the root cause of your anger?

12. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

What's the point? Liek you said, me being dead won't bother anyone...so being alive is the same, no point in living if no one cares.. I'm not mad at anyone. I'm sad because no one I know cares for me, no matter how much I reach out for help they don't respone. Some do...but juust for a while then they for get. My point is just liek yours. If I die everything will be the same. My life isn't worth shit..

13. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I hated this feeling. i used to feel this way before i discovered the secret.
    the secret is simple:
    many people are just waiting for you to come talk to them just like you are and they are just as scared as you are to come meet you.

if you don't overcome your fears and get out of your comfort zone and go practice meeting new people, you may remain alone forever.

was i rejected when i took the risk to meet new people? yes, by some.
    was i accepted? yes, by some.

all you need is one yes out of every 5.

i worked at a telemarketing company and yes, life is indeed a numbers game.

14. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

If people cared or liekd me, they text me to ask how I'm doing...they'd come see me. No one does. I've tried to go see my friends, I've tried to text them..nothing, they don't care.. why should I live when I'm not noticed.

15. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hmm well it's a bit like here to a point - when you post, people can respond, and show they care. If you didn't post, no-one would be able to respond, even though they do care, but you wouldn't get to know that because you haven't got a post out there for them to respond to. Does that make sense?

Not everyone on this forum will reply to every post, but some people reply to some posts. Ditto in real world I guess. Maybe it's worth giving your friends another try - sometimes people can be obtuse and not realize that something is up unless you hit them over the head with it.

But you say that you can't believe what anyone says to you now - what's been going on? Why are you feeling like this? Can you try and explain it?

Tam

16. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

My so called "friends" turned their back on me when I needed them most. My dad left us, me my brother and mom. I only have one friend that text me and she lives half way across the country. I've tried to get a hold of my friends and no one response..my mom doesn't even care about me. I know that for a fact, she said it to my face. My dad wants me to live with him but I can't leave my brother with my mom or even alone, he'll just get into ttrouble. And the one girl who says she loves me with all her heart and wants me doesn't want to be with me cause she doesn't want to ruin our friendship. I love her so much, but she doesn't want to fuck things up with us. I understand how she feels, but its confusing...

17. Chargette

You have your brother to live for. You love him a lot. Do you do things together?

18. MUtE

MUtE Well-Known Member

Its starting to not matter anymore. No matter what I say to him doesn't stick, what I do for him goes under appreciated. I've gotten into so many fights for him. The last fight I got lucky, the guy was 6ft+ 200+ lbs and I'm 5'6" 150lbs. He picked me up and threw me to the ground and messed up my shoulder. Lucky me, I was able to lock his arm and break it. I didn't want to, but this guy wouldn't stop. I know what your going to say. Why fight, you should've talked to him? I tried, knowing he can kick my ass I didn't want to fight him, but it didn't work so he hit me first. This was liek a month or two ago. I've tried so hard to get my brother to listen, but nothing sticks..

I guess you can say we do things together if you count me getting my ass beat for him.

19. Chargette

How old is your brother? If he is a teen, I can tell you as a mom that teens don't see consequences very well. It's a very hard time for them.

20. Mr A and the sky pilots

Mr A and the sky pilots Well-Known Member

Your friendship will mean Jack with this girl, when either you or her find a partner, advice : move in now, before someone else does, if your close enough then it will last.
    If you dont like your mother, Your father is really the guy to be with, if you leave your brother, he will grow up a lot quicker, at the minet, he can get into trouble and use you to sort it out. If you wasnt there, he d straigten up.

About the last post, you DO have somthing to live for, Your Brother (no matter how much you are pissed off with him), this girl, and your father.
    If you live with a goal. You can push out a job, with a girl (god knows theres plenty of them), and bring up for own children the best way you can.

I by choice dont talk to my mother, i live with my father who took me in too, incidently i was in the same place as you are, i had a female friend who was close, but didnt want to spoil things, so when i met someone else, she kicked off, and she was binned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.