I'm losing it...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by branbrunbren, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. branbrunbren

branbrunbren Member

I need help!!!! im driving myself insane with my emotions...my ex boyfriend walked out on me...he now has a new girlfriend....wow...............i currently have a bf..nicest sweetest guy ever but idk..i dont want to ruin my new relationship..i cut my wrist..i have an addiction to it..and when i found out my ex tattoed his new gf's name on his wrist????? they've only been together 3 months!!! I WAS WITH HIM FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS!!!! yes im broken...im dying inside..all i think is suicide suicide suicide.....please help.........please....why is it bothering me? i miss my ex..only person who knew me perfectly..but i dont want him back, i just miss him?? aaahhh...

:bubble: <---made me feel slightly better..weirdly.
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi there, Brenda! :) :hug:

I wish you the best with your new relationship and can only begin to imagine how tough of a time you're having right now dealing with your ex-bf etc. My thoughts are with you.

Also, I know what it's like to have suicidal thoughts, and I guess in that regard I can relate somewhat.

Here listening,

3. branbrunbren

branbrunbren Member

thank you...i hope i don't ruin it..i don't think i do anything wrong but...maybe my ex left because i wasnt perfect enough..so i'll try my hardest...
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Maybe you miss being known as he had known you...it could be the security more than the person...J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.