• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I'm lost again

JCC988

After some soul searching, I feel like I'm right back to where I started as far as where I want to go/be in life. I cancelled my aerospace stuff because I realized I don't actually want to do that. Yet now I don't know what to do.

In short, I'm lost and struggling to find answers.

JDot

J to the Dizzle O to the Tizzle
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
It's really unfair. Some people have an easy time figuring out what they want. What was it about the aerospace stuff that you liked?

JCC988

It's really unfair. Some people have an easy time figuring out what they want. What was it about the aerospace stuff that you liked?
Mostly just that it was airplanes. I remember now that I was never mechanically inclined. Not even towards cars. So I knew it wasn't something I was meant to do.

it's tricky, I think some people can go half their life never knowing what they want to do, that thought scares me cause I always think it's better to know as young as possible so you can have as much time with it as possible and know what you're doing.. I feel the same as you, I have some interests, but nothing stands out to me massively, I dont have any great ambitions or life plans and I feel kinda left out and directionless too *dunno2

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00