1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm low as ever

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ace, May 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I don't know what to do but I'm low as ever to be honest,I feel like shit badly nothing has really happened I just hate life so much and want to be gone from this god forsaken place.

2. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling this way today. Are you on any medication for the way you've been feeling? I hope the day gets better for you, do take care. :hug:

3. tweetypie

tweetypie Antiquities Friend

im sorry your feeling so bad xx My pm box is always open xxx

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry ace..wish it would get better for you...*HUGS*

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank you all for your replies I just saw the thread now,Yeh Im on medication quite a few actually but dont feel they help as usual.I just want to be gone that is all I hate living sorry about this.Once again thank you all for your replies and support its so appreciated.

6. kreative1

kreative1 Well-Known Member

Your not alone Ace, I'm feeling below low, understand where you coming from, my PM is open if you need to vent.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011
  7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks kreative sorry about the long delay your offer is greatly appreciated.Thank you to everyone else who also responded to my thread it's really appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.