I'm most likely going back to the hospital.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by houseofcards, Dec 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

Just to let you guys know.. I doubt anyone will miss me. I'm going to talk with my mom when she wakes up, do some of my laundry, get my stuff packed up so my mom doesn't have to, and then go to the ER. ER will send me to the psych hospital again hopefully, then i'll be there for a week. This is for my own good, since I know i'd end up doing something stupid or just go insane if I don't.

Keep your heads up as much as you can, everyone. I love you all.:poo::hug:

2. tiredfighter

tiredfighter Well-Known Member

well as much as this is not "good news" I'm glad that your going for help, I hope you will feel better when you come out :)

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Good luck :hug:

4. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Yes, goodluck

5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

good decision. i hope they take good care of you. see you in a week.

6. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, unfortunately the adolescent wing had no bed openings for 2 days.. way too long, especially since i'd be getting out the day my parents and I will be going to NY for christmas if i was to wait 2 days. I got the crisis situation under control for now, working in keeping myself preoccupied until I can find a new psychiatrist. The place I went to before said they tried everything but I know for a fact they didn't. They didn't even acknowledge my comment about it.. just kinda brushed it off like what I say about medicine doesn't matter (even though it does because I got the advice from my boyfriend's mom's boyfriend who is a pharmacist and probably knows more about medicine than those dingbats :|) Ok, enough with my rambling now. Thank you guys so much for responding to me.. It seriously helps so much even though its only a few words .:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.