I'm moving to Vietnam, to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TangerineDream, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. People tell me they envy my life and how I've traveled all over the world.

I lived in Japan for 2 years teaching english
    I live in Istanbul, for 1 year teaching english

But I have always been depressed and running away. I'm 26 years old now and have traveled all around southeast asia and other parts of the world. Wow, yeah sounds great. Except I have never had a girlfriend my whole life. I've never been in love. I have been suicidal since the age of 16. I see no point in going on, so I am going to Vietnam to teach again. Maybe I'll be lucky and die of disease. I also have to ride a motorbike in the city, so that will most likley kill me. Maybe I'll get AIDS since the only sexual relief I can get since I have no girlfriend is through a hooker.

Well, that's how it's going to go down. Doomed forever to lonely wander this planet.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I certainly don't envy anyone with depression no matter what else is going on in their life!

Are you getting outside help/support? It helps to have someone to talk to and to give you the skills needed to cope, I know I did and am alive today because of it.

Glad you posted as maybe we can all help you see a better way,,, a way that does not include you dying but rather happy and alive.

Please continue to post I am listening..

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hey Tangerine. I'm a teacher too, only I teach math and science courses. You seem like a very intelligent person, who has a lot to share with your students. It would be a shame to lose a good teacher like you. You're only 26 and I'm sure you'll find a great girl to love. Just be patient and please dont give up. :hug:

4. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

You sound like an interesting,fascinating ,intellgent person. Have you sought treatment for the depression? Youve done so much in 26 yeras. I think you can have a fabulous life. HANG ON AND GET HELP. You are very young. Work on yourself now and all the things you want will fall into place later. START NOW. We are here for you and will help! We want to be your friend and hear your story and help you. We will offer hoe and love. You are in the right place! I am praying for you and hope you do too. With a some changes you will have a great life I think. You seem brave and adverturous. I admire you!!!!

Write me,

Marty

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Don't give up Tangerine. The world needs good teachers like us in it. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.