I'm naming you Jane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calleo

Jane, we're done. Apparently my futile attempts at trying to live my own life are amusing you, and you never give me anything back besides deception and manipulation. Keep laughing. I'm done with you.

I wanted to do this ages ago, I wanted to travel somewhere so I could do it far away from home - now I can't even afford that. I'm cutting my losses here and quit, because I don't want to see your version of the end.

Bye, Jane, I'm gonna go pack now. I'll give you a day to apologize and mean it too. Otherwise, screw you.

:ohmy: whats happened? is there anything i can do to help? committing suicide because of another person and depending it upon whether they apologise to you is drastic... could you not move away from this person or seperate your life from them? sorry if i read the post wrong but that's what i read from it :shy: hope you feel better soon :hug:

Speedy

Staff Alumni
I mean it in the best possible way, since I'm not sure what you are going to do when you move out since you can't move away with her. :)

Calleo

You think this is funny? Great. You're no different than her.

Gonna go pack means setting my affairs in order, I've done this before so there isn't much to do. I'm. so. done.

I really regret going along with false hope for so long, it didn't get me anywhere at all.

Calleo

I can't listen to anything anymore, it's always her, it's always deceptive.

I'm a complete wreck, a resourceless, unhealthy wreck. I would still have the will power to pull myself out of this but there's nothing I can come up with.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
I never thought this was funny and didn't intend to make it look that way. I simply just thought you meant you were actually planning on "moving somewhere - like to another town", not attempting suicide. I misinterpreted all of this wrong, and I apologize. :( I hope you know that I do hope things get better for you.

Dear Calleo,

Your words ring true with me. I so understand not even wanting hope any longer. I am so sorry you feel as I do.

I start a new job today and I may be able to gain some joy in the learning I need to do.

Maybe something will appear in your life to cause you to shift away from death. I had decided I was done and then the next day I got two job offers.

The pain is still here; it is hard to breath; but I will try some more.

Take care.

Calleo

Aw, you've posted in two of my threads and nowhere else. You should really make an introduction thread and talk to others too.<3

I wish I got something real, something actual, not an idea or a hope. I don't know what to do with those anymore, I've tried so much and nothing works.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00