Im Never Right

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

Nothing i ever do is right by you.
    one moment your happy and everythings okay.
    then the next ive done something wrong.
    you think its ok to take everything out on me.
    its ok for you to blame me and your thoughts dont hurt me.
    you say i never care how do you know how it makes me feel to
    know all i am to you is someone to blame.
    Your allowed to hurt me and im meant to shrug it off
    like it doesnt even matter
    i have to pretend everythings okay... when you say sorry.
    but sorry loses its meaning and doesnt fix everything.

Maybe if i wasnt here you would understand just how much it hurts me.
    how it makes me feel
    and how useless i really am.
    i know im pathetic you told me many times.
    i know i dont deserve you, you keep telling me that too..
    but all ive ever done is love you. want you and need you.
    but that was never enough was it?

2. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Aime,

I'm very sorry you are feeling this way. Have you ever told the person this is about how you feel? Maybe it's time you do if you haven't. Or maybe you need to let them go. You seem to be hurt over snd over agian by this person.I really think you need to talk to them.

I hope you are in theray with a good person and have some friends to support you and go to a support group. We will be that for you too.

You are not a pathetic person.You sound like a very good,very loving person. DONT let anyone convince you otherwise. The person that hurts you may not like themselves and takes it out on you to feel better. DONT hurt yourself to hurt them.

As you know we here will love and help you!!!! There is hope and healing here. We will help you through this. I just said a prayer for you and hope you do too. I send all my love and hope to you,

Write me if you like,

Marty

3. I know exactly how you feel. When I try to say somethingthe other person didn't do anything wrong and I am irrational. Sorry

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Aimee. I'm sorry to hear that you're in a relationship where the guy is being so mean and cruel to you. I wish that guys were nicer to their women, but yea, some men are real jerks. Please don't harm yourself over this hun. Tell him how hurtful his words are to you and if he continues, then dump his sorry ass. You deserve better and you need better. :hug:

5. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Its always me.
    im the one thats paranoid or moody or in the wrong.
    i cant win

6. Marty482

You CAN win. You have to tell him how you feel and if he won't chnage maybe you will have to move on. THERE is NOTHING wrong with you I can see.

7. Aimee_in_Wonderland

You dont know me tho.
    i must be a really horrible person for him to say the things he says
    i just cant cope anymore.
    i want to see him im wrong
    i want to see friends im wrong
    i want to talk im wrong.
    i dont want to argue im wrong.
    he just puts up with me because he'll get the blame for anything i do.

8. Marty482

Why are youy a horrible person? Because SOME people treat you bad? Maybe they should look at themselves. Maybe you are a GREAT person and dont know it. It's time to find people who think you are RIGHT. I do. and so do the others here. LET GO of the people who hurt you. Find new people who love you. They are waiting for you.

9. Aimee_in_Wonderland

it happens with everyone
    they start off caring and then i do something thta mkaes them not care anymore
    i cant take anymore
    i dont want to keep disappointing people

10. Marty482

You haven'rt disappointed me. You never will. Because we are all human and should forgive each other. I have made terrible mistakes. You wont disappoint me. Just talk and let everything out and you'll feel better. I am your friend and we all will be!!!!

11. Aimee_in_Wonderland

it doesnt make much of a difference i cant take anymore
    ive tried.

12. Marty482

Tell me why Aimee. Why is it so bad? Why cant you take any more? Im praying for you and hope you do too. Im so sorry for your pain. Give it all to me. Write it out here. I want to know. I do care and want you to be happy. Lets start working on it .Lets make a new plan. PLEASE lets start. I'll do research and help you get a plan. WHat would make you happy ? If it was easy what changes would you make. Lets build a better future starting now. Sending love and hope to you!!!!

Write me,

Marty

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I hope Aimee is ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.