im new, and i want to commit suicide so badly

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by psilocybin420, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psilocybin420

psilocybin420 Member

I really, really, really want to end this shit. I know some of you are sick of hearing about suicide. But i have a mental illness, and then some stupid fucking bitch amanda, some dumb crystal meth addict, who i have done nothing but try and help, is a complete and total bitch to me. She stole all my shit to hawk for dope, i would love to kill her and then kill myself. Or just set the fat whore on fire. life didnt turn out well like i expected. ive thought heavily on suicide and am so broke at this point i dont even have enough money for a noose. and all these christians and mormons have some idea that im going to hell or some shit, which i also worry about. once i became mentally ill i completely quit believing in god. life is just unbearably shitty and i hurt twenty four seven. i have little friends, and would love death...... ive thought about alot of things. hanging, carbon monoxide, anything to just make the pain end.

2. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Ca... Can I be first to welcome you to SF?

"life didnt turn out well like i expected."

Yeah, that's me. :)

"am so broke at this point i dont even have enough money for a noose."

Sense of humor is still intact, though! I grinned. (I hope that's ok.)

"all these christians and mormons have some idea that im going to hell or some shit, which i also worry about."

Nah, I wouldn't worry and can give you some consolation there, but I don't think I'm allow to in this forum. I think all open religious discussions are now delegated to our "Soapbox" forum.

If I write a piece on it, I'll link you there, psilocybin. Fair enough?

ToHelp

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2008
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I'm happy that you thought enough about yourself to post here. It takes a lot of courage to open up your feelings and thoughts. But now you have also opened the oppurtunity for others to help. I find it helpful to even just read other posts and threads. To see how others are coping with help. There is inside you a flicker of hope that is trying to stay lit. Get help and give that flicker a chance to grow. Please stop letting the suicidal thoughts take over and give the hope you carry a chance to get stronger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.