i'm new and in pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by frantic, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

i don't know if i'll make it through the night. i don't want to wake up to antoher day. everything is crashing down around me. i want out.

2. Alarius

Alarius Member

Ill keep you going as you are doing the same for me

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi frantic,

Welcome to the forums....glad to have you with us. Can you speak to a professional as soon as possible about how low you're feeling? Or, considering how urgent this is, maybe a crisis hotline or another voice on the phone could help you through this tough night. We are here to listen to what you're going through and would be glad if you could provide more details about what's going on that's troubling you so much.....take care, and I hope things don't get worse tonight. :hug:

Alex

4. frantic

but see, i dont want to make ti through the night. theres no point. tomorrow will be just another horrible day. and if i call my t, she'll send me straight to the hosptial

5. Madsys

Madsys Active Member

but you never know what might happen tomorrow! it could be something absolutely amazing! just hang in there!
    im sure they wont send u to a hospital...thats what im scared of aswell but they wont do that straight away im sure...and even if u do end up in a hospital apparently they arent too bad anyway...of course that always depends but ive talked to quite a lot of people about it and most of them said it wasnt too bad :)
    just hang in there *hug

6. frantic

still here.more crappy news today. it never ends. never. it has to end. i have to end. its the only way.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Frantic, welcome to the forums, I'm glad you joined. I'm sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch but the chances are that this will pass. Ending your life is not the only way to stop the hurt and pain. I think you should tell your therapist what's going on and how you're feeling, if they send you to hospital then so be it, but you need help and you deserve to get it just as much as anyone else. Your life is just as precious as the next persons, I hope you begin to feel better soon, Lynn x

8. frantic

sure, it might pass, but nothing changes, nothing gets better, and sooner or later i will be right back where i am now. the hole is too deep this time. and i dont see th epoint in trying to climb back out yet again.
    i have no strength left. i have no hope left.

9. Paradox.Lost

Paradox.Lost New Member

Stay with us frantic. Share some thoughts on the joys of your life. And remember, I am a total strange but my words should tell you that I care, cuz I do. Talk to us, let it flow.. we are here to help and you are here for help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.