I'm new and in real despair

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by godkillmenow1973, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. godkillmenow1973

godkillmenow1973 New Member

My name is heather and I'm 34 and in a hopeless situation with deep depression and Social Anxiety Disorder.I don't even know where to begin so I'll just summerize.I'm broke (seriously broke),I have no friends,I think I'm ugly and useless and not worth loving,I have no job and haven't worked in 10 years and I'm living with my ex(he dumped me 3 weeks ago and we'd been together for 14 years) because if I live with my mom I will never get a job(It's a tiny town)and while I have a car,I have no liscence!I am feeling so bad I am praying for fatal illness' to take me.My life means and is worth nothing to nobody(I DO NOT have children).The only reason people say the dom't want me to hurt myself is out of potential guilt,not love,because if they cared they'd help me get treatment for this,but they just can't be bothered!:sad:

2. crying_wolf

crying_wolf Active Member

that is almost myself except i am male, 22 years old :dry:

3. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

Hey Heather welcome to SF.Im sorry to hear about the way things are going for you right now.There are plenty of people here that are genuinely caring.

Feel free to pm me or get hold of me through aim or msn.and don't be shy cause we are here for you to help you through this tough time.

Take care

4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF, Heather. I also have depression and severe social anxiety. If you want to talk, feel free to PM me anytime. I'm sure your life means something to someone. You don't have to have kids for your life to mean something. Please take good care of yourself, hun. :hug:

5. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum

6. S.A.D.

S.A.D. Well-Known Member

Hi there.

7. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Welcome to the forum.
    I hope you find the support you need here. If you need any support or advice please feel free to PM me.

8. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

Welcome!!!

There are ways out of everything. Try taking the first, second, third or whatever step ypu are on right now and try to get out of this situation.

9. EMergency

EMergency Active Member

Hey Heather

Sorry you feel so bad right now, just try to hang in there and I'm sure things will start to pick up for you. I'm going through the same thing and my advice to you is... make friends here, talk to people, stay active, really try to keep yourself going even when you feel the worst ever. These are only word (even though they're from the heart) but it all comes down to how you want it all to turn out in the end.

If you ever want to chat, please just PM me... This place really is a support rock!

Welcome x

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum heather :hug:

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Heather. I am sorry to hear about the troubles you are facing at this time in your life. Take things one at a time and see if you can make even the smallest improvement. maybe it is something like getting your license so you will have that bit of freedom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.