I'm new and posting a random thought

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Dawn Of Mia, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawn Of Mia

Dawn Of Mia Member

I don't know why I joined this forum, I'm not suicidal and mostly a real positive person. For the most part though a few decisions I've made in the past have caused me to drift into a form of social anxeity. I have a hard time trusting people now.

I guess I was just bored and lonely searching on google and came across this. And although I know positivity is great, a negative side is always there.

I really hope the people who post a suicidal thoughts truly reconsider and think about their life and how to better themselves. Its all choices, and there is always a choice. A drastic measure sometimes needs to be taken, and can leave you alone for a while (like it did me).

But self-improvement comes with a cost to re-evaluate yourself, your approach, your morals. I believe that cost is infact isolation until.

That or I'm crazy. :)

2. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

aww what a nice post :)

i hope your negative side f****s off and lets you be happy always :hug:

and welcome

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi Dawn of Mia. :welcome: to the forum. I hope you are able to gain support from us as well as give it to the members. Take care. :hug:

4. Dawn Of Mia

Dawn Of Mia Member

Thanks for the welcome.

I do intend to put some of my problems on the table eventually. And yeah the negative side, me too. It should go away! :laugh:

5. welcome :) your post was really nice hun x

6. altek001

altek001 Well-Known Member

i really liked your entry. :)

welcome to sf.

i think i would like to get to know you better. i have a problem trusting people as well.

message me sometime..if you want.
    - Henry

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2007
  7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.