i'm new and sad

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by clig, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clig

clig Member

I am new to this forum and have been suicidal for years but I can't work up the courage to do it. I cut myself a lot and have a suicide plan and a date to do it on but I will probably chicken out again. I decided to join this forum as I just wanted somewhere I could go and talk when i'm feeling low so I hope it can be that for me

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome, I'm around a lot if you ever feel like talking.

3. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

:wave:
    Hi... sending you a very warm :welcome: to SF. :shake: I'm Kate and i'm a forum buddy, and like to welcome new members to SF, and offer my hand of friendship if they want to PM me anytime... I don't go into the chatroom anymore but am around most days on the forum and have skype if you want to ever send me a message that way.
    :handinhand: I would love to be of support to you, having had mental health difficulties since I was in my mid twenties (I am now 39), and I have worked within Mental health services since 2004, and have supported people with mental health difficulties in the community so hopefully I may be able to offer you support and advice if you want to reach out to me..... please don't be afraid to.... I won't bite (had a couple of hiccups in chat... due to being blind drunk... and in much distress, but thats behind me now), I really care about other people, and want to help as much as I can... and I am coming out of the other side now from a really bad relapse (not the first time) and a failed suicide attempt in August so I have been there, I know the triggers, but there is a way back but it takes determination, self belief and a lot of support from others to do it in my experience.
    I really do hope to hear from you soon, :arms: and I hope SF helps you as much as it has helped me.
    Love and hugs Kate :hug: :cheekkiss:

4. victor

victor Account Closed

hello mate, nice to see u here :)

5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Hiya, Welcome to SF.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Glad you came and yes nice people here to talk to. Anytime you need to let go of some of the sadness just post okay so others can help take care:hugtackles:

7. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Welcome, stick around, make some posts, sometimes the answers are there, if you choose to look for them.I wish you well
    Regards Pete

8. clig

clig Member

Hey thanks for the warm greetings guys I probably shouldn't have said so much about myself in my post considering I have never told anyone I know anything like that but I suppose if you can't say it here where can you?

9. CarolS

CarolS New Member & Antiquities Friend

This is an excellent place to get support and develop a few friendships. Feel free when you see me to say hi if you'd like. I have the ability to let a person vent and still be quiet ... most of the time.:sf:

10. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hi. SF is the best place to let your thoughts and feelings out.

11. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums.. I hope you make friends here easy enough..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.