I'm new and stuff..

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by GammaRae, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GammaRae

GammaRae Active Member

So.. hi? I'm never really sure what to put in these "introductory" posts but as they are customary and whatnot.. Hello!

I have not attempted in a year and a half but I still deal with suicidal thoughts everyday. Lately it's been getting worse again..

I won't bore with a life story so anywho.. I wish all the best.

2. xan

xan Chat Buddy

Hey hope you find what you're looking for here :smile: feel free to post life story etc. somewhere on the forum if you feel like letting it out :hug:
  3. helena

helena Staff Alumni

Hi Rae and :welcome: :)
    Hope you find this forum a nice and usefull place and it possibly helps you get over or at least cope with those feelings.
    No need for a life story but perhaps we get it little by little from you if you feel like and
    keep posting.
    Take care
  4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum :) I hope it can help you ease whatever is causing you so much pain.

I look forward to seeing you around.

Take care
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)
  6. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF
  7. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hi Rae & welcome to SF.

Perhaps in time you'll feel able to share a little bit about yourself? There's also a diary section where you can write if you like.

Take care, Claire xx
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello and welcome to the forum!! Hope you find the support you need here. Don't be afraid to talk to us because we don't sit in judgement of any one who comes to the forum!!
  9. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi......welcome to s.f.! hope you will find support here......i have......

reach out to us....we are here for you! :arms:
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome; to the forum. I am sorry to hear that the suicidal thoughts have been getting worse lately. I hope we are able to help you through them. If you wish to share more of your story with us, we are more than willing to listen. :hug:
  11. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.