Im new and want to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Paul1972, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul1972

Paul1972 Member

Hi im Paul found the forum when i was searching for help with my suicidal thoughts. Im in a bad place thought wise trig days Fri and Sat 13th and 14th Dec just hope to find some support at this emotionally stressed time

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Paul, welcome to SF. I'm sorry that you are in a bad place right now, but I'm sure that you will find some good support here.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry you are in such a bad place hun Hope you can get some supports in place to help your through those days even if it is just friends to come over keep you occupied busy so your mind does not go to darkness more hugs

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi Paul. I am glad you found this community. I hope that being here will help you get through those days with less triggering than previously. There is a chatroom. Sometimes people dont always answer if they are in private chat they do not even see the main screen. Other than that they are a friendly bunch. And the forums are quite supportive and caring. Glad you are here.

5. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hi paul.

welcome to the forums- i'm emily, good to have you here. (well, not good you're suicidal, good that you're reaching out)

why are friday and saturday triggers for you?. (i have a pretty good guess why saturday though)

welcome again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.