• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/
  • Please read the sticky notice in Forum News and Updates section regarding user etiquette during the next few weeks

I'm New, Be Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I'm Megan. I'm 16 and Pro-Ana.

I e-mailed here a while ago warning you guys about a hack and spam. Hopefully you got the e-mail. I didnt have the guts the sign up at the time.

I have atempted suicide 10 times, most recent was last Tuseday. I called a hotline. Hotlines suck! I got little help. Oh well. If you guys have a chat room, I'll be there alot.

EDIT- How do you turn on the IMG codes??

Last edited by a moderator:

Tak

Hi Megan
Welcome to SF, this is pro-life site, so no pro-ana, tho there is an eating disorder section so if that is the reason you came maybe you'll find some help there. (rahul1000 - Pro-ana is a social movement promoting a view of anorexia nervosa as a lifestyle choice rather than a disorder)
Take Care
Tak

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Hi there and welcome to SF

Thanks for letting us know about the raid.. I believe Robin did receive your email.. thanks :)

Sorry the hotlines weren't of much help to you.. i hope you're able to find some help and support here. I look forward to seeing you around. There is a chat room.. there's a link to it on the main forum page

What does IMG code mean? :laugh: :unsure:

Take care
:hug:
jenny x

IMG Code is, as far as I know, to put images into your post?

If you have the URL of a picture you want, just put

and that should make it appear :)

I believe Robin's disabled the IMG code though :confused:

Anyway - welcome to SF :)

Take care and see you around the forum.

Joe

rachypooh

Hi and welcome to the forum.
I am newish here and from what I can tell everyone is really nice, caring and considerate.
Hope you find what you need here

Rachypooh

He's disabled the IMG code? Huh! Didn't know that.
:welcome: to the Forum Megan :) I can only echo what everyone else is saying.
And if you're going to be in chat a lot, I'll probably see you there :tongue:
Take care,

Lauren

R

Robin

Hi Megan :) welcome to the site :) I've turned off img code in signatures but you can use it in posts though. Thx for the raid warnings, anything that helps us prepare is a good thing. Make yourself at home, people are very friendly here :)

hiya megan!

welcome to the forums

feel free to pm me if you ever need to talk

enjoy your stay at the forums, theres a lovely bunch of people round here!

take care

vikki x

Forgotten_Man

10 times... man I need to catch up I am still at 0 cause I am a wuss...

Well welcome I hope that you find what you are looking for..... though it won't come from me seeing as how I am under moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$475.00
Goal
$255.00