I'm new, but been around a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I'm Vyse and I just joined a few days ago here at SF. I just wanted to give a post of proper introduction.

I'm 18 years old, a college freshman at Ohio University. I'm majoring in Communications, and looking into Animation or Videogame development.

I'm a bit of a nerd, I'm into anime and manga and other 'nerdy' subjects, but it's something about my life I've always embraced. I write short stories, poems, and a few other works on occasion as well.

I wanted to make my presence known to everyone here at SF, I hope I can get to know you all and become close to every single one of you!

-Douglas

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Douglas,
Welcome, and I'm sure you will fit right in...You will see that we are a very supportive group of individuals. Take Care!!!

Hey I just joined too, it was just yesterday. I'm looking int ocolleges because I'm a senior, so maybe you could give me some tips on hwo to choose a right college. haha

Sure Joey, we can definitely discuss that if you wish :D

And thank you everyone for the welcomes. You've made me very comfortable at this place. Thank you, thank you ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00