im new but this is My story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tears_of_blood

ive just joined this site i have been looking for a good IM site to talk to people who understand me and are in the same kind of situation i cut myself alot and also feel like commiting suicide alot i first wanted to commit suicide when i was 13 im now 16 and im surprised im alive i always said that i would be dead by 16 but i dont know why i am still here i have big family issues as my dad left a few years back but i cant seem to come to terms with it i suppose its because me and my mum dont get along we are always at each others throat i ran out of the house once around 7 at night in winter i knew where i was going but unfortunately so did she i ended up being brought home by my dad as she called him to get me i thought i would share something with you so maybe you would know a little about me an maybe reply or talk to me sometime so i can know you maybe

Tears_of_blood

Re: im knew but this is My story

tnx im glad so are you in the same kind of situation do you want to commit suicide or do u just want to help others

T

thecleric

Re: im knew but this is My story

ive just joined this site
Welcome to suicideforum. Sorry you're here.

i first wanted to commit suicide when i was 13 im now 16 and im surprised im alive i always said that i would be dead by 16 but i dont know why i am still here
Heh. I'm 38, and I've been thinking hard about suicide for 30 years. It's amazing what inertia can do.

Some people like you get better. Some kill themselves. Some just slog along.

Ruby

Hi, welcome to the forum.

I don't think it's as simple as 'wanting to commit suicide'. We should concentrate on the reason that's causing you to feel so bad.

Tears_of_blood

thanks to everyone who replied to me its good to know that there are people out there that feel just like me and do understand as none of my mates really get how i feel and i cant talk to my parents i know perhaps i should go to see a doctor but im just scared that there is actually something wrong with me because if there isnt i can hopefully help myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00