i'm new here and i self harm and stuff last time i cut was about a week ago i'm just

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by shadowtree, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowtree

shadowtree Member

i'm new here and i self harm and stuff last time i cut was about a week ago i'm just feeling so low in myself right now i feel like i need to cut or hit myself i'm just trying to reach out right now i'm really struggling help

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Re: i'm new here and i self harm and stuff last time i cut was about a week ago i'm j

HI hun good that you are talking here reaching out. If you can hun try to get away from the place you self harm throw away your tools just keep busy ok You do not deserve to be harmed even more hun please be kind to you

3. shadowtree

shadowtree Member

Re: i'm new here and i self harm and stuff last time i cut was about a week ago i'm j

hi thankyou i'm trying i really am i feel so low

4. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Hi Shadowtree,
    So sorry life is being so unkind to you right now, well done for seeking out some help.
    Does anything trigger your self-harming episodes? Please see your Dr if able and discuss how low you are feeling.
    Try and do a little a day, I too at times feel pretty low. Doing something I enjoy often helps me, please take care of yourself and your wounds.
    You are special and I hope your life really starts to improve.
    I self-harmed hitting myself, I stopped so please don't give up hope. You really can stop.
    Take care
    Kate

5. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Hi Shadowtree, you're doing the right thing in reaching out here, there's a lot of help and the advice of the experienced available. Seek help irl too. Change is slow and you'll need support and possibly therapy as well.

6. shadowtree

shadowtree Member

thankyou sorry you used to hit yourself too hugs, i havent self harmed myself i must be doing well i usually do it if i'm feeling really low and feel theres nothing else i can do and i can't get it out of my mind and i just surrender to the feelings
    , its really good that you have stopped wish i could

7. shadowtree

shadowtree Member

hi and thankyou hopefuly i can get the help i need well i havent self harmed so i must be doing well in not doing it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.