I'm new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by The Cosmic Joke, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just wanted to say hello. I found this site by googling stuff about suicide. I think I've found the right online home for me. I'd like to go into a little more detail as to why I'm here, but the med is kicking in and I've gotta sleep so I can go to my hell of a job and give God another full day of chuckles. I'm glad that i've found (hoping) a place where I can share my thoughts and feelings without being judged. I'm also the kind of person who likes to help others. Well, no ranting or moaning tonight, I just wanted to say hello.
  2. Well I guess I should give some basic info about myself. I'm a 32 year old male. I live in the Southeast US. I'm bipolar and I have type 2 diabetes (under control for the most part). I also have a rare autoimmune disease called Morphea. I'm married, no kids.
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum

Hope to see you around

Take care

Vikki x
  4. immure

immure Account Closed

love the jk
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum hun! :hug: Glad you joined I am sure you'll find the support and friends you would like to have. If you'd ever like to talk I'm here :) :hug: :hug:
  6. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum, i hope you find out soon that we always try to help each other and that all this place is full of understandig. if you ever need to talk please pm me at any time hun.i hope to see you around!!take care;)
  7. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Welcome :)

Take care :)
  8. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

9. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

10. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Hey =)
    Welcome to the forum!

Hope to see more of you,
    Ally _%
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Hope you are comfortable here. :hug:
  12. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
  13. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

:hug: welcome to the forum :)

if you want to chat feel free to PM me :)
  14. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum, Cosmic!:smile: I'm sure you'll find lots of loving non-judgemental friends here. We all have our own problems and challenges so we are very good at listening and compassion.

love and hugs,

15. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum hun...

Love BP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.