I'm new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by pisces-music-girl, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, I've been reading your posts for the last half hour- they made me cry- and I decided to join because I need someone to talk to a lot.

My name's Jess... I'm essentially a band geek :):plug::I'm drummajor!!::plug::) but school really stresses me out to the point of tears, exhaustion and physical sickness... yeah, not fun.

But life also stresses me out, you know...

Anyway just sayin' hi. I'll be around.

2. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

nice to meet you jess. glad you made it. this is a good place to be if you are in need of help and support. :welcome:

3. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum

I too am pisces :biggrin: as you see from the avatar, I am also a band geek!!!!

also a music teacher (well, a trainee)

sorry if the forum has already made you cry, maybe in time you will feel better.

BOOM BOOM!

4. pisces-music-girl

Yay, pisces-band geek-pwr!! (and I wanna be a music teacher someday)

Don't be sorry they made me cry. It kept me away from the pocketknife I've been eyeing for the last few hours.

...so thanks...

5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

welcome jess to sf and if u need anyone to tlk u can pm me or msn.

6. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

tears good, pocketknife bad

enjoy the forum:biggrin:

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hi and :welcome: to SF. I guess you could say I am a band geek as well. :) I have been teaching music for 22 years now. Music is Power !!! I hope you are able to find many people you feel comfortable talking with here and I am sure that will happen. We are a community filled with understanding, caring individuals that all share many of the same issues you have. Let us help to support you in the rough times and cheer with you during the good ones. My PM box is always open if you need a listening ear. Take care and stay safe. :hug: :drums:

8. pisces-music-girl

Thanks to everyone. ^^

I've been feeling considerably calmer as I've been posting. that's good, right?

9. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum Jess :smile:

i love the dog in your avatar, is he/she (?) yours? it looks a lot like a young verson of my Megs :smile:

bunny

10. :cool: YES! Band-geeks unite! My favorite memories of school--I'm still so proud of being in band :laugh:
    I hope you find the help you're looking for here. Everyone is very nice and I've met some really great people here that have helped me.

:hug: Welcome!

11. :welcome:

Hope you like it here :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.