im new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by beachbum, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beachbum

beachbum Guest

hi evreyone :hiya:
  2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Welcome! What's goin' on?
  3. beachbum

beachbum Guest

i need help. i feel like nothing. how do i make it go away?
  4. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:welcome:to SF hun:smile:
  5. Esmeralda

Can you be more specific? What is happening in your life to make you so low?
  6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Welcome beachbum, feel free to share whats bother you :)
  7. beachbum

beachbum Guest

it feels liek im losing everyone in my life. my girlfriend doesnt want to be with me anymore, my grandfather is very sick, my sister is being hurt by he boyfriend. ive been thinking about suicide for a while. i just dont know what do do it feels like my world is falling appart. the stress has been taking its toll on my studying. i feel so drained.
  8. Esmeralda

I do know how that feels...and I'm sorry you are going through it because it sucks. But it will get better and many people go through this, so please do not think that you are alone in this. This site can be very helpful, so stick around and tell us what you're feeling :)
  9. beachbum

beachbum Guest

thank you for the support.
  10. Esmeralda

Happy to do it, but sad that you need to be here :)
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You have come to a great place for support. i hope we are able to help you where you need it. take care and stay safe. :hug:
  12. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

seems you are going through some stuff.. i think you will find support here that will get you through.. and you will get through.. hugs
  13. stayorgo

stayorgo Member

Hi Alex,

You sound like a young man. I've had a lot of loss in my life too. I have a very close small family and over the last 10 years I've lost my uncle, a 34 year old first cousin, and both grandparents. I was very very close to all these people. I love them all so much. If your grandfather passes away, just keep in mind he will be with the Lord. You can't do anything about your sister, only she can change that. I was once in an abusive relationship several years ago and I finally got out of it and she will too when she realized it won't any better and his "i'm sorry" don't mean anything anymore. If your girlfriend doesn't want you anymore that is her mistake. That just means she is the right girl God has planned for you to be with. You don't want to be with a girl that doesn't want to be with you, do you? Trust me the heart ache will go away. I'm 40 and have had my heart broken several times and I've healed from all of them. After each one of them I thought I didn't want to live anymore, but in time I would always think how stupid I would have been if I had given my life up for them, because after you are dead they will still go own with there lives and it won't phase them. Don't ever hurt yourself to get back at someone else or to make them feel bad, because if they don't want to be with you then its not going to bother them if you end your life. Their life will go on! Think about your family when you think you want to end your life. What about your parents, grandparents, and your sister. She may never get out of this abusive relationship if you aren't here to support her. I think you are a young man since you talk about your studies, and you have a long life ahead of you, and it is what you make of it. If you feel depressed see your doctor or talk to someone. Time does heel all pain!!!!!!! I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to. Be strong, God isn't ready for you at this time!......P.S. don't listen to sad music and try to hang with your friends and family, do what makes you happy and don't turn to drugs or alcohol, you be a strong man and stand on your own 2 feet. PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR BOOT STRAPS!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

14. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

heya welcome to the forum
  15. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to the forum :) hope you find what you are looking for :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.