I'm new here.......

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by PiecesMended, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

I'm Lorian, I'm sixteen years old and I've been suicidal since the age of about thirteen. I live in the UK.
    I don't really have anyone to talk to about serious things like this. I have a councillor but I don't want to tell her as my parents will have to be notified and I know they will either not believe me or will feel guilty. I don't have many friends and I've tried 'friendly' online forums before but I've never made any 'friends' on them even when I've tried. I'm starting to feel a little desperate and I found this site......... Hello.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi glad you reached out here You can type anything you want here well almost and people will care and listen okay keep posting so people do get to know you
    Glad you are here:hugtackles::hugtackles:
  3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Hey Lorian :) welcome to sf

Yea, I don't have a school councillor or anything because if they found out I have suicidal thoughts/self harmed he/she would have to tell them. And at this point in time I don't want them knowing that kind of stuff :tongue:

See ya round :hug:
  4. Archon

Archon Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf, hope this place helps, see ya round.
  5. Twinkle ☆ Twinkle

Twinkle ☆ Twinkle Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome, I hope you find friends and support here, and that you can get better.
  6. Moon_Penguin

Moon_Penguin Penguin astronaut extraordinaire

hey this might be alil delayed but still hey. if you need a friend im always happy to have new friends :) and im in the uk too so we have something in common haha.
    great to have you here, and talk to us about any problems you may have. people (especialy senior member) give amazing advice and support.
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! I'm sure you will make friends here easy enough..
  8. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I don't trust those school people either. They can't do anything right, in my experience.

Welcome to SF.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.