I'm new here...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by RevTango, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RevTango

RevTango New Member

I everyone I just started an account a few days ago and haven't really introduced myself yet. Some days I know why I joined; others I feel like an idiot with no real problems. I hope to meet some nice people here. That's all suppose.

2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

:welcome: i hope you find some comfort in talking here. Dont feel like an idiot. We are all here for our own reasons. None of which are any less important than the other.

3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, hope you can find support.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi we all feel uncomfortable talking but don't okay lots of caring people here

5. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Welcome! Feel free to join the discussion anytime you're ready.

6. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

Welcome :eek:
    Don't feel like an idiot, theres lots of nice people here that are fun to talk to :)

7. ~Heather~

~Heather~ Well-Known Member

I'm sure almost everyone here belittles their own problems. Trust me if you're here I'm sure you have a reason. Feel free to PM if you want to talk.

And welcome :)

8. RevTango

RevTango New Member

Thank you for all the reassurance!

9. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hello! Welcome to sf! I hope you find the support your looking for! if you ever need someone to talk to or just need a friend, im only a PM away.

10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Being in pain is not a contest...everyone's pain is valid and concerning to us...please know you are wanted here and very welcome...J

11. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Welcome to the forum hun. Hope you can find the help and support, and also friends you need ^_^

:hug: xx

12. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Hey there :) :welcome: to the forum. PM me if you need someone to lean on or talk to.

13. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:welcome: to SF :)

15. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Rev!!

16. Enigmatic Ed

Enigmatic Ed Well-Known Member

Hey dude being an idiot is subjective. We all do idiotic things some more than others. Chances are you will always berate yourself more than will. The mind is a labyrinth that can either make you or destroy you and its your choice. Anyway look at some inane figure like Cheryl Cole shes an idiot and minted and probably happy despite it all. Oh um Hello.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.