I'm new here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by In Solitude Forever, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In Solitude Forever

In Solitude Forever New Member

Hey everybody,I don't know what to say,I've been through a lot,I'm really feeling suicidal,and I feel like i have no life,actually that's real,I failed in everything in life,socially, academically,emotionally,i'm friendless,loveless,full of hatred with no purpose,I'm 19,and i feel like I'm wasting all my life,doing nothing,i tried to end it all,i failed in that too,what to do?please someone tell something could make me feel better about life.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...glad you shared with us...maybe here you can find ppl who you can help you not feel so alone...I am sure there are many ppl who can relate to what you have said...welcome again, big hugs, J
  3. TooShyToScream

TooShyToScream Well-Known Member

Hey, I know how you feel. I go through the same thing. If you would like, feel free to PM me and vent. Welcome to the forum and I hope it helps. There are some very nice and caring people here :hug: :heart:
  4. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

You have a life, well you may hate the way it goes but things can only get better if you keep living, who knows what can happen in a few months ?
    I know waiting for things to get better feels like hell, and nothing people say can really make it better at that time. Just try to take it one day at a time, writing on a forum like this is a good way to talk about how you feel when you need to talk about something.

:welcome: and stick around :smile:
  5. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey :welcome: Your never alone on SF theres always somebody who would love you and talk to you, so you feel less lonely. Want someone to talk to why not PM me?
  6. DeAdwOrLD

DeAdwOrLD Well-Known Member

nearly everyone feels like a failure in one way or another here; relationships, exams, finances, themselves etc Whatever it may be, important or not so important, you're in good company.

Welcome to SF
  7. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

Pray tell us. Are you male or female? What do you want to do with your life? Or do you just want to end the emotional pain?
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi and glad you are here reaching out for some help. Please keep posting venting so we can help you okay you can always pm me as well okay i am good listener. hugs
  9. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

First of all, welcome to SF. :hug:

Have you sought any help at all for these feelings? It is possible for you to get help for the way you are feeling. Keep on talking to us too. It will help more than you think.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.