I'm new to here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Ozzy Manson, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ozzy Manson

Ozzy Manson Well-Known Member

Hi, i've just joined after finding this site on google....I often find myself in need of somebody to talk to that won't judge me and there is never anybody around to be that person for me. I've had a lot of death happen this past year as well as many changes in life in general. I haven't had any attempts as of recent, but when i was 7 and 8 there were a few. I've been looking over posts and topics on here and belevie that this site will be of much use to me.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi Jennifer..Welcome to the forums..I'm sure you will fit in here with no problem.. Noone here judges you for what you have to say.. You will find alot of similarities in the members.. Don't be shy to post thats what we are here for to help show you support..Take Care!!

3. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Hello there welcome to the forum! :) I'm sure you'll find people to talk to here..

4. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

Hi
    how are you?
    welcome to SF :)
    people here are so sweet,caring & dont judge at all. The changes are difficult time..i hope every thing be better soon.
    take care :hug:

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to SF!!

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello! Welcome to the forum :)

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Jennifer. i am confident you will find support here :)

8. Ozzy Manson

Ozzy Manson Well-Known Member

thanks for the warm welcome's everyone :) I can see by reading posts that there are always plenty of members willing to talk and help eachother out, it's very nice. It will be nice to finally have non-judgemental friends to talk to, everyone on here is so nice! and to bubblin girl, i'm ok. How are you? So many changes have created a very difficult time for me indeed, i lost my only best friend and dog to cancer a few months ago and am still very affected by it....that and my family moving to a new house did help either as my dog passed on the same day we moved in. Finding friends to truly trust at my age of 13 seems to be very difficult, at least on here i know someone will always be here for me when i need a good friend :) hope everybody's having a good day!
    ~jennifer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.