I'm New

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sad_Eye's77, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sad_Eye's77

Sad_Eye's77 Member

Hi, I will introduce myself as SadEye's77. which kind a says all, I am very say and wish this was over. I have no clue what this site is about but I am tires of having suicidal thoughts and doing nothing about itl
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hi SadEyes and welcome. Have you sought out any professional assistance for these thoughts?
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi SadEyes and welcome to SF. We can help you with any problems you are having. We are here to support you and to listen.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forums. Here you can discuss your suicidal thoughts or past suicide attempts, receive support on your suicidal thoughts. There's many different sub forums here including crisis forum, suicide forum, depression forum, disorders forum, substance abuse forum-just to name a few. Feel free to post anywhere and just letting you know that discussing 'method's' in other words 'ways to commit suicide' is forbidden. I look forward to seeing you around the forums :) Much love.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun you will always be heard here hun I am glad to see you reaching out for support hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.