I'm new.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chauncy, Apr 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chauncy

chauncy New Member

Hi, i just discovered this site while i was looking for some help today. I have struggled with depression for a lot of years and suicidal feelings have come and gone through all of this. they have been stronger and more frequent lately and it is getting overwhelming, especially bad today. I have struggled with alcohol problems and ruined some of my best friendships, including a girl I have been in love with for a long time. I have lost so much ambition and will, and hardly find anything enjoyable anymore. I just feel like everything is too far gone and i cant come back from here. The only reason I am still here is that i dont want to hurt my family and i know they would be devastated.Im trying to just hold on to something to keep me here.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi chauncy, welcome to the site. I have experience with alcohol problems and with long term depression, so I know how hard it can be. I hope that being here will be helpful to you.
  3. Skidoo

Skidoo New Member

Holy shit...I just read your post...and thought I wrote it?! This is exactly how I feel too. I just registered today...and this is my first reply. I thought there was a chat room?! I just wanted to sit here tonight and read people's messages back and forth. Still trying to figure this out...figure me out.

I get it...I'm sorry you're in this situation too.
  4. chauncy

chauncy New Member

i think there is a chat room although i haven't used it yet
  5. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

hi and welcome, yes there is a chat room and there are some real great people there. dont be shy and ask for help, someone will always be willing to listen... :)
  6. Alen

Alen New Member

Hi Guys, new here just signed up myself. I am also going through the same thing and having a very bad day today.. I guess I'll catchya's on chat
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome all of you..yes there is a chatroom and 99% of the time there are members there. Don't be shy or afraid to ask for help xox
  8. Lifeisagift

Lifeisagift Well-Known Member

Hi Chauncy Skidoo and Alen Welcome here !
    I really hope that this place will help you as well as it helps me. Most of us are in the same boat or overcame difficulties with life, don't be afraid of expressing yourself here on in the chat.
    You are not alone. At least not anymore. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.