i'm new

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by lacedw/nitroglycerin, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey guys. i'm new here. just signed up yesterday. i'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here. i heard this is a great place. bye!
  2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to sf. we hope you enjoy your time here. it is a great place to be. ever need an ear i think you'll find one hear. we all do our best to help one another. anyways if you need anything or just need to talk feel free to pm. i will get back to ya asap. take care and look forward to seeing you around the forum.
  3. nunyabizness

nunyabizness Member

Welcome, i'm a new one too. :biggrin:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. This truly is a great place. I hope you are pleased with what you find here.
  5. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

welcome, i hope you find what you are looking for. we all here try to help each other so donĀ“t hesitate in pm me if you need it. take care:)
  6. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey and welcome to SF!!

7. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :)

8. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to our international forum of friendship.:smile: We're a good lot here - good at listening and reaching out and supporting. Give us a try, we'll be your good friends.:smile:

9. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

10. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the Forum :) I'm glad you found us! (And the fact you said that you heard it was a great place has probably made all of us smile proudly, I know it did me :laugh: )
    Take care, I hope to see you around, and if you need anything, feel free to PM me :)

11. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Hey =) Welcome to the forum Lace

Cant wait to get to know you too!
  12. BrokenPieces

BrokenPieces Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.