• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

i'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome: to sf. we hope you enjoy your time here. it is a great place to be. ever need an ear i think you'll find one hear. we all do our best to help one another. anyways if you need anything or just need to talk feel free to pm. i will get back to ya asap. take care and look forward to seeing you around the forum.

jane doe

welcome, i hope you find what you are looking for. we all here try to help each other so don´t hesitate in pm me if you need it. take care:)

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to our international forum of friendship.:smile: We're a good lot here - good at listening and reaching out and supporting. Give us a try, we'll be your good friends.:smile:

least

:welcome: to the Forum :) I'm glad you found us! (And the fact you said that you heard it was a great place has probably made all of us smile proudly, I know it did me :laugh: )
Take care, I hope to see you around, and if you need anything, feel free to PM me :)

Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00