• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

i'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome: to sf. we hope you enjoy your time here. it is a great place to be. ever need an ear i think you'll find one hear. we all do our best to help one another. anyways if you need anything or just need to talk feel free to pm. i will get back to ya asap. take care and look forward to seeing you around the forum.

jane doe

welcome, i hope you find what you are looking for. we all here try to help each other so don´t hesitate in pm me if you need it. take care:)

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to our international forum of friendship.:smile: We're a good lot here - good at listening and reaching out and supporting. Give us a try, we'll be your good friends.:smile:

least

:welcome: to the Forum :) I'm glad you found us! (And the fact you said that you heard it was a great place has probably made all of us smile proudly, I know it did me :laugh: )
Take care, I hope to see you around, and if you need anything, feel free to PM me :)

Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$150.00
Goal
$255.00