I'm new

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by GSD0201, Oct 7, 2016.

1. GSD0201

GSD0201 New Member

I'm new as of today. I got here after searching for how to do it. I don't know if I ever could..I feel like a coward but I have already set a timeframe in December.

However, My problems however seem small and insiginficant compared to reading all of yours...I've been reading some of the posts today. But, in my life right now, they are large and significant to me. Is that selfish?

I'm just hoping I found a place here without judgement where I can be open and honest about what's going on...and get support and hopefully support others. I feel very alone, afraid, and sad right now.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. You won't be judged here at all. You are not selfish, no two peoples pain are the same, your problems are real and obviously causing you a lot of distress. Keep opening up to us here and we will try our best to help you. I am glad you came here and not to some horrible website. Do you have the support of the people around you in real life?

3. SunShine1973

SunShine1973 Active Member

Hi I'm new too Xx

4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum. Your problems matter and so do you.

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. When we hit rock bottom, we turn to others for help. You among people who understand and want to help YOU. I know YOU have hit rock bottom but tell us your story and we try our best to help YOU. The hurt you feel is our pain as well as we care about anyone hurting in the world.

Tell us your story when YOU are ready.

6. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

Welcome :)

Your problems are just as valid as anyone's. I went through a time where I felt that my problems were nothing compared to x, y and z. That's so toxic, my problems are just as valid because I'm living with them. Do you want to post about what's going on with you and try to talk it out with the people here? You won't be judged. Guaranteed. :)