I'm new

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by KKaye, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KKaye

KKaye Member

I really am looking for someone to talk to that might be going through the same things I am.

I lived through two suicide attempts and I am aware of things I do that are probably not good for me...my not caring, i believe, is a symptom of my remaining desire to commit the act.

I have been very introspective of late and the more I remember and the more I discover about myself and my life, the more I see that I am not cured.

I look forward to meeting you all and hopefully finding some peace.

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. :hug:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am sure you will find people here that are in situations similar to yours. Feel free to join in the discussions anytime. :hug:

4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Hope you will find here the support youre looking for :)

5. KKaye

KKaye Member

Thanks, everyone. Your welcomes are heartening and reassuring.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2007
  6. MrA

MrA Active Member

Hello and welcome!

I'm not that long here myself, but I'm very sure you'll like the people, everyone's very kind here! (including me :biggrin: )

7. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: here to sf. i believe you will find this a very supportive place to be. most people here can relate in most cases and even if they can't they usually try to lend a hand with an opinion. i hope you like it here and i look forward to seeing you around the forum.

8. Dying_Dreams

Dying_Dreams Well-Known Member

9. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Kaye!:smile: You've come to the right place for people willing to listen and offer friendship and advice.

least

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.