Im new

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by PRISONMIND, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Im new here
    Im 20, college student
    Ive lost my brother - 2 years ago- and one friend to depression recently, this last oct.
    I dont like to call it "by suicide" though
    Im myself depressed but im trying to hold on the best I can
    Its been 5 years now and sometimes I go through suicidial impulses although Ive never seriously attempted ( some cutting, some Ods)
    I just cannot leave my parents behind who have been grieving and been tortured by my bro loss
    So im hanging by a thread
    Also trying to find answers to my brother loss - we were very close and he was only 24- and to grieve from it, one day. its been a very hard and long journey. just deal with it, not judge with the best of my abilities.

Ive been browsing threads but could not post by myself
    So i guess I will when I need it and I hope to be able to help if I can

All my love,
  2. neverdie

neverdie Guest

Welcome to SF, we hope you can find help here. If you ever need some cheering up, check out my posts, most of them are quite funny.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

hey welcome to the forum :hug:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hello Sherridan and welcome to SF. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your brother and friend. Finding answers is never easy. I hope you can at least find understanding if not answers. I am glad you are doing what you can to hang on. When you are ready to share more with us, we will be here to listen and help provide support. Take care. :hug:
  5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum Sherridan :hug:
  6. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

7. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum!!! *hugs*
  8. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  9. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Hi, you are certanly not alone. My brother took his life when he was 20, and even though I saw how much torture it put my parents through, I have attempted also. It's hard to be strong, but make the most of any positive feelings you get here.
  10. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.