Im new

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by stolen_innocence, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stolen_innocence

stolen_innocence New Member

Hi there

Im new to the forum, so hiya everyone.

I am struggling so much with my thoughts of suicide. I am in therapy. I told him a while ago I was suicidal and had the "means" to do it, but we just talked about it. Day after that I attempted. I landed myself in hospital for a while. I am do you think therapists feel when that happens? Like, when you say lalala and they dont really do much, and then you do something the next day? I wasnt expecting to survive you see...didnt know id have to deal with the aftermath and such.

I am still extremely unsafe...I am already planning my next attempt and its highly fatal.
  2. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

My therapist seems to have a sense when I'm safe and when I'm not. If he thinks I'm not safe, he asks me. It's hard to be honest because it would be a mandatory trip to the mental health facility.

I would imagine that in the future, your doctor will take your statements seriously (which he should have done in the first place).

I'm sorry that your life has brought you to this place. It's a very difficult and dangerous place to be. I hope you'll find strength to go on just one day at a time. That has kept me alive many times.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to give the meds a chance to work. And you should get in to therapy. No one wants to see you harm yourself!! If you need to talk to someone you will find several people on the forum who would be glad to talk to you on the side. Next time you see your doctor ask him about irrational thoughts. Stay strong and be safe...:chopper:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I know it is difficult on a therapist when one of their clients make an attempt, but it kind of comes with the territory. There are people that attempt that say nothing and people that say they are going to and don't. There is a fine line between what is a reality and what isn't. Sometimes they make bad judgment calls. You may want to discuss things with your therapist. I hope you put your plans on hold and give therapy time to work. Please stay safe. :hug:
  5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

6. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

welcome to sf!
    i hope you are okay from your attempt<33
    if you need someone,my door is always open:)
  7. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome, hun. :hug:
  9. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Hopefully you will find support here and make some friends.
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to he forum :welcome:
  11. woundedgirl

woundedgirl Member

Welcome to the forum. Keep strong you will get through it :hug:
  12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to SF x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.