I'm new

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by brueyh1976, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brueyh1976

brueyh1976 Well-Known Member

Hi all, I'm depressed and suicidal and looking for someone to talk who understands. I can't and won't talk to my friends and family about how I feel.
  2. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Hi Bruce,

Welcome to SF. Alot of people find it hard to talk to those close to them. Feel free to talk to me or anyone on here who you find a connection with. Vent, read, talk, listen - SF is a really good people for whatever way you are feeling.

3. happyville

happyville Well-Known Member

Hi sweetie! I'm here if you ever need to talk and so is everyone else on here. Welcome to SF, it's nice to have you here. < 3
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Bruce, welcome :)
  5. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Bruce and welcome to SF. Hope you find what you are looking for. Best wishes.
  6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

how are you today?
    welcome to SF
    sure u can take to me...u can PM me anytime....people are here so understanding & supporting...everybody would love to talk to u...im glad u find us :)
  7. brueyh1976

Hi, am not too bad today, sold something on eBay for my dad and am feeling really pleased with myself. :mellow:

just want to say a huge thank you for all of your kind words of welcome, it's so good to know that I'm not alone although it does feel that way
  8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. You aren't alone; there are lots of us you can talk to anytime you want.
  9. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

you welcome dear...thats great you are doing thing & helping your dad...its that kind of thing that get the person out of deprssion...you are in the right path...and yeah depression make the person feel alone and I know that cos Im myself challenging depression all my life...but i know you can defeat it when you repeat over and over again you are not alone that have this...

Take care
  10. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

welcome to sf.... pm me if you ever need to talk!
  11. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hi bruce :) welcome to the forum :hug:
  12. brueyh1976

thank you
  13. morgan

morgan Well-Known Member

Hi Bruce,
    Welcome. I am new here too but I find that being able to talk to people and feel understood is already helping me. I'm here if you ever want to talk! I'm sure you'll meet some really supportive friends here.
  14. brueyh1976

Hi Morgan, although I've only been here for just over 24 hours now. I like it here, and feel comforted that I'm not alone anymore.
  15. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Good for you Bruce :), and welcome to SF! I hope you find the support we all need :).

See ya round :D
  16. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF Bruce. I am glad you found us and feel comforted here. There are many that understand the feelings you described. Take care. :hug:
  17. brueyh1976

you too, hope you're ok

thank you Mac
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.