I'm neww

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by HeroWho, Jun 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HeroWho

HeroWho Well-Known Member

I've come here in search of a place to talk, since most the people I know are really hard to talk to. I actually made this account a couple weeks ago when I felt absolutely miserable, but I'm, for the most part, a lot better. However, I decided to keep to this account in case I ever need it again in the future.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Jake...This is a good place to talk... Most of the members are very supportive..
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am glad you joined us and chose to stay. I looke forward to seeing you around the forum. I hope you continue to feel better about things. :shake:
  4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:welcome: if you need someone to talk to i am here...feel free to pm me anytime :hug:
  5. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum, I love your screen name :) hope you find a good support system here for when you need it
  6. alices_ponder

alices_ponder Well-Known Member

:hug: Welcome to the site sweetheart! you will be able to find all the support you will need. xo
  7. HeroWho

HeroWho Well-Known Member

8. Bradley

Bradley New Member

I am Bradley , New to this forum.Warm Welcome to all.I know that forums are a good place to learn and interact with other people , so that People can share their experience with eachother.Thanks to share posts.............
  9. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, Bradley
  10. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Yes I love that new member smell!
  11. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

I'm new, too. This place and the people are very welcoming. Come around even when you feel ok -- it seems to be a good, safe place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.