I'm no longer suicidal or sad. Do I still belong here?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by TerrapinStation, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TerrapinStation

TerrapinStation Well-Known Member

If anyone remembers me joining, i had a lot of love life problems that had me on the end of my rope, such as meeting my fiances bf. I was a heroin addict and have now gone onto methadone, I have a new lover and things look good for the first time in many years. Should I stay at sf and offer help to others, or just go now that these good things have taken place?
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I think you should stay! Give what you can, play games and remain in contact....life has ups and downs and as your friends here we care about all of you. I stayed and it has enriched my life tremendously
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You do what you feel is best for you You certainly still belong if only to just chat with your friends you made keep us posted on how things are
  4. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

I agree with Violet. Do what you feel is best or what you want to do. I don't believe that just because your life issues have been somewhat resolved means that you don't a right to be here. People here still need help and guidance and a few kind words from people who can afford to give it to them. But at the same time, if you feel you no longer wish to remain here, that's completely your choice. :) It's not like you wouldn't be able to return.
  5. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I agree that you should do as you think best, but I want you to know you are always welcome here.

Sometimes life gets bigger than me and old feelings come back. This is a great place to work through feelings.
  6. TerrapinStation

OK, I'll stick around, advise when i can and ask for advice when something just gets too much for me, I'm also pipolar so i could jst snap back to depressed any minute, amd just cuz im off heroin doesnt mean im off shooting coke, or drinking or pill popping.
  7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm glad you've decided to stay. You have to do what feels right for you, and you'll always have a place here.
  8. TerrapinStation

Too late to edit but obviously i meant BIpolar, not "pipolar":laugh:
  9. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Anyone could be a member here, suicidal or not it doesn't matter. If you want to stay, that's perfectly fine :hug:

There are many members here that are happy with life and just want to help others.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.