I'm not able to do it...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 1izombie, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

So this will be my goodbye....thxs to those who have supported me ...thx to those who chatted with me...it meant a lot and has kept me sane...i have no fuckin internet so this post is being typed on my fuckin phone.,i cant begin 2 tell u how fuckin annoying it is to do this on my phone ... :laugh:
    i have gained so much from this site and the great people here on it ...thank u all

2. Littlewiji

Littlewiji Well-Known Member

Come on mate, don't do this. Hold on.

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

it maybe irratating to do it on your phone, but at least you got that.
    come on steve, you hung on this long. you need to calm down and reset.
    stay with us dude.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope you don't do anything. I know how annoying it is to use the site from your phone; I tried that over the weekend when I didn't have Internet. But at least it's something.

I'm not sure what type of phone you have, but most of them are capable of pulling in your email. Maybe you can get support that way if it's easier.
  5. tainted-angel

tainted-angel Well-Known Member

Please dont do anything!! Please!!!!

im so worried right now about u!!
    please steve!!

DARKANG3L Member

I don't know you but I thought the same thing a week ago.
    I know what the pain is like and how hard it is sometimes to keep going.
    I was in hospital for a week and only just got back home today, god I hate hospitals..

I hope you haven't done anything, it sounds like there a lot of people out there who care and it would hurt them and break their hearts if you left.

If you get a chance to read this, talk to someone, talk to us.. even if it's through forums posts on your phone we are still here and still wondering about you.

I hope you are okay. I pray that you are okay.
  7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Steve, don't do this. Like another poster said, calm and reset.

Hang in there.
  8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Bro, I know you are stronger than this.

Call 911 if you need to, but get help, now.
  9. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Please pay no attention to that last post.

That person failed to realize that what is going on, is perhaps you building courage and guts to go thru with it.

I offer you a challenge. Instead, try and find the courage and guts to live.

I know, that seems like a millions light years away from where you are now.

But that's ok. It doesnt have to be done in this instance.

There clearly is something going on.

Which is why, I suggested you call 911. Go and get help. Like I said before, and will continue to say, help is there, waiting for you.

You could use a fresh set of eyes and ears and mind to shed some light on you and what is going on.

Go and get help. Please!!!!
  10. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

thx...really thx.. i guess its weird cause idk i feel soo lost without this place...im kinda falling apart without it..i cant talk long i havre to go now...but im safe for now...but i really need to get my internet back.... sorry for being an arse .... i feel like the boy who cried wolf... who the fuck will believe me anymore....i dont even believe me....thx sarah, i couldnt/cant do this without u...i need ur support and love more now that ever

thx again
  11. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

hun your not the boy who cried wolf. we're jsut happy your safe and stay safe :hug:
  12. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not the boy who cried wolf. I believe you, and I know a lot of other people that do too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.