I'm not crazy

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cyco mike, Jun 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cyco mike

cyco mike New Member

Sometimes I try to do things but it just doesn't work out the way I want it to, and I get real frustrated and then like I try hard to do it, and I like, take my time but it just doesn't work out the way I want it to. Its like, I concentrate on it real hard, but it just doesn't work out. And everything I do and everything I try, it never turns out. Its like, I need time to figure these things out, but theres always someone there going “hey mike, you know we've been noticing you've been having a lot of problems lately, you know? You need to maybe get away. And like, maybe you should talk about it, you'll feel a lot better.” And I'm all like “oh, nah, its ok, you know. I'll figure it out. Just leave me alone, I'll figure it out, you know? I'm just working on it by myself.” And they go “well, you know, if you wanna talk about it, I'll be here, you know? And you'll probably feel a lot better if you talk about it. So why don't you talk about it?” I go “no, I don't want to! I'm ok. I'll figure it out myself!” But they just keep bugging me, they just keep bugging me, and it builds up inside.

I was in my room and I was just like staring at the wall thinking about everything, but then again I was thinking about nothing. And then my mom came in, and I didn't even know she was there. She called my name and I didn't hear her and then she started screaming “Mike, Mike!” And I go “what? Whats the matter?” She goes “whats the matter with you?” I go “theres nothing wrong, mom.” Shes all “don't tell me that! You're on drugs!” I go “no mom I'm not on drugs. I'm ok, I'm just thinking, you know? Why don't you get me a Pepsi?” She goes “No! You're on drugs!” I go “mom, I'm ok. I'm just thinking.” She goes “No! You're not thinking, you're on drugs! Normal people don't be acting that way!” I go “mom, just get me a Pepsi! Please, all I want is a Pepsi!” And she wouldn't give it to me! All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi, and she wouldn't give it to me! Just a Pepsi!

I'm sitting in my room, when my mom and my dad came in. they pulled up a chair and they sat down. They go “mike, we need to talk to you.” And I go “ok, whats the matter?” They go “me and your mom, we've noticed that lately you've been having a lot of problems, and you've been going off for no reason, and we're afraid you're going to hurt somebody, and we're afraid you're going to hurt yourself. So we decided that it would be in you're best interest if we put you somewhere where you could get the help that you need.” And I go “wait, what are you talking about, WE decided? MY best interests? How do you know what MY best interest is? How can you say what MY best interest is? What are you trying to say? I'M crazy? When I went to YOUR schools, I went to YOUR churches, I went to YOUR institutional learning facilities. So after you say I'M crazy?”

2. demonhunter999

demonhunter999 Well-Known Member

spam - lyrics to a song

3. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Demonhunter I've noticed you are continualy trying to start flames, the mods here on SF are VERY good at their job the best of the time and you will find yourself being banned very soon.

If you have a reason for being here apart from trolling, we can help. Just post a thread about what it is you need help with. If your here to troll and insight flames, then go because the people who post here need the support of other members.

If there is anything you'd like to talk through you can PM me ad I will gladly listen, otherwise please stop trying to hurt us.

Mike if you want to PM me too then my box is always open.

4. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

I don't know what to make of this, your friends and family seem really random. What are these problems they keep talking about?

5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

demonhunter only has two posts, that's hardly continually trying to start flames. if you have a concern why not let the mods know, rather than threatening someone with banning for pointing out the obvious.

and guess what, yeah, demonhunter is right. these are lyrics to a song (it's institutionalized, by suicidal tendencies)... i thought it seemed familiar.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

These are lyrics to a song...

7. demonhunter999

i was trying to help since I thought about replying but since no one else had I checked google to see if it was guinine and found out it wasn't so put the message there to warn ppl - there doesn't seem to be a report post button

stop always assuming the worst

8. Petal

There is a report post button on the top right hand corner of the post(the red triangle) :arms:

9. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

I have no idea what's going on... what part of cyco mikes post is lyrics?

10. Petal

The whole post is a song by suicidal tendencies.

11. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I do love this song though :smile:, especially the Senses Fail cover version.

12. demonhunter999

Thanks - for some reason tooltips weren't working when i hovered over the various icons

13. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

14. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

It sounds like your friends are concerned about you. You really need someone to talk to. Thats why I joined the forum because I don't have any one to talk with except for my therapist.
    Yes I have family but i'm to ashamed of my self that I can't open up and talk with them. Just a suggestion, find yourself an isolated place where noone can hear you and yell as loud and aslong as you can. I know it sounds crazy but it actually works for some people.
    You don't have to tell your parents anything if you don't want to. But it sounds like they are concerned about you also. Those are decisions you will have to make yourself.
    The forum will be here to give you moral support. Give it a go!!!:chopper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.