Im not dead

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Dying_Dreams, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dying_Dreams

Dying_Dreams Well-Known Member

I tried to end everything tonight. Im still here unfortunatly all i wanted to do was to be dead. To be free and im not. I feel the need to try a different method. I dont know what to do with myself now.I dont feel anything now. Just want to be DEAD!

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun, try to do something for yourself. Please call the local crisis centre or help line. I know all you want to do is put an end to it all. But please call. Sometimes just being able to talk someone at this very moment, when everything is so bleak, you hear and understand the words more clearly. Call now please!!

3. Dying_Dreams

Thanks for the reply.
    I wasnt able to call anyone but i did email the Samaritians

4. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

What makes you think being dead would make you free? Hell's fairly confining, from what I hear.

5. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I"m sorry you are still in pain. I'm glad you're still alive, tho I can't make things better for you. I'm just glad you didn't hurt yourself. It may be selfish of me, but I'm glad that you still have a chance of things improving. If you're dead, nothing can get better, and if it did, you wouldn't know it. Selfish of me, perhaps, yet I think that every life has meaning and yours is no different. :hug: I"m sorry you feel so bad.:sad:

6. Dying_Dreams

I believe what i do and no one can tell me otherwise. I will not go to Hell.
    Anywhere is better than living right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.