I'm not done, but I think I'm done.....I just want to move on but I'm not sure.

The Tigress ♡

✮ You are worth it ✮
Staff Alumni
Okay.Okay. So you're going to tell me that I'm still young and there's still more to come? That my grades are just fine? That I'm doing great?
I'm not sure if you're just trying to make me feel better or is it actually true? Because I know myself and that I keep failing to achieve my goals, I'm not sure if I'm actually going to be successful in life. I'm not giving up but I just feel like it sometimes.
Life is hard.
Really.:confused:

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
It all depends on how you, in particular, define success. If you're not meeting your personal standards, you're going to see it as you're unsuccessful. Maybe you could lower your expectations of yourself a little bit and give yourself a break? But if it's other people's standards you're not measuring up to, who cares? Don't let them define your success for you.

The Tigress ♡

✮ You are worth it ✮
Staff Alumni
It all depends on how you, in particular, define success. If you're not meeting your personal standards, you're going to see it as you're unsuccessful. Maybe you could lower your expectations of yourself a little bit and give yourself a break? But if it's other people's standards you're not measuring up to, who cares? Don't let them define your success for you.
oh well*dunno

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Setting high goals is not a problem. Its something to aspire to but also be ground level. In that if YOU dont succeed then not to feel a disappont with yourself or suffer self-anguish.

The important thing is that you socially ept person who can deal with people and any given situation.

Yes passing exams is fine but be fair to yourself. Yes life throws you a curve ball but its about how you deal with it.

Sorry to be crude but life is not like Walt Disney stories but its about dealing with what you face with now. I apologise profusely if I have hurt YOU but sometimes its better to be direct and realistic.

Please concentrate on your studies and try to enjoy each school/college days. When YOU get older like others YOU will realise with time that these days are the best days of your life.

Just try your best and try to be strong. YOU matter as #lifematters. Take care of yourself.

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I mean your grades are good, and also grades aren't everything. This time in your life when grades feel like the most important thing in the world - it's such a short time. And if you have failed to achieve a goal, that just means you know more about how to work towards the next one. Failure is a part of life that we all deal with. The key is to forgive yourself, because you are only human after all, and move on, and remember all the good things that are part of your life, or CAN BE part of your life if you keep living it.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00