I'm not even sure...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by absolution, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

All I know is that I'm falling apart... I'm never happy anymore...and I just don't understand the point of living when nothing goes right, i'm always being screamed at and bitched at. I'm not happy and never will be. Like anyone that claims to care actually does.. I wanna die and i'm formulating plans..ugh :cry:

2. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

i'm sorry how your feeling Sam.

Life is definately not easy...

I hope you can find the strength to get through this dark period...

stay strong and stay safe and keep fighting.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

People always scream at me and make me feel bad too, but I know I will get away from that someday...and so will you. You are the controller of your destiny and you can make life whatever you want. Just please don't give up yet because things can turn around.

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thanks guys for the replies <3

I'm trying to hang on and things are a bit better now.. but yeah it's hard. ugh

:sigh:

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It is hard, but I'm glad that you are going to hang on and try to get through it.

6. ColdEye

ColdEye Member

So true Sam. Going thru the same stuff, and it is VERY tiring. You need to find hope, I know it's hard (it even seems impossible for me), but that's all we can do.

7. humdrum22

humdrum22 Member

I've been planning things for a while now, but I find the planning thoughts come and go, so I try to hold on until they're done. I also notice they come at me when I haven't drunk booze or had cigarettes in a while (self-medication) -- I wish you the best.

8. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

thanks for the replies guys!

I'm trying to hold on and find hope.. I dunno yet though.

I guess we will just see how it all plays out

9. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

10. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hugtackles: :wub:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.