I'm not feeling depressed but I want to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

For really the first time in a long time I'm not feeling so depressed yet I want to todie,there's too many thing's to mention why and I'd be here forever.I want to end it all and just be in peace,and really weighing up if I should.

2. ari

ari Staff Alumni

Ace I am sorry that you having the urge to die...although you are thinking that it might not be depression.....overwhelming stresses in life can bring on depression even though you might think its not.....I hope you are getting some support thru all of this in real life...even so I hope you continue to come to the site to gain support also...keep talking .....share all the overwhelming stuff...no matter how large or small....there are people here who may be able to help you figure things out. take care and be safe.
    ari

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: Please stay safe. You don't know if there's peace on the other side. I'm here if you need me :smile:

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's very much to the both of you but my problem's are far too complicated and my head is tired of everything.I have severe problem's with bio dysmorphic disorder and so on.:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.