im not gonna make it to tomorrow morning

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by bunjyman, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bunjyman

bunjyman Active Member

i really need to talk to someone i'm feeling really low i've got a knife i just want to end it all

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
  2. Sad&Bipolar

Sad&Bipolar Active Member

If you are still online, talk to me, bunjyman. I am here and listening.

What makes you feel so desperate today? Can you express more about your emotions? I will check back throughout the day. Viv.

3. bunjyman

bunjyman Active Member

i feel betrayed and used by the one person i loved in this world

4. Sad&Bipolar

Love can bring both joy and great sadness into our lives. Loving someone makes us so vulnerable, and when it is not the right person, can have devastating effects.
    I know the feeling of heartbreak. I was recently rejected by someone with whom I was very much in love. I am still reeling from this and having a very rough time. I am no stranger to pain.

Can you picture yourself getting over that betrayal, and finding a different reason to live?

5. bunjyman

bunjyman Active Member

no i can't i want the pain to stop

6. Sad&Bipolar

I am in a great deal of pain today as well. To be honest, I do not want to live. But, I am working hard to hang on. Writing about my negative emotions helps me. Can you wirte more in an effort to release some of that pain?

7. bunjyman

bunjyman Active Member

i'll give it a try thank you for talking to me and im sorry to hear about your pain

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey... :hug: You have counselling in the morning, I'd suggest writing everything down and letting it all out then have a good sleep and be well prepared for your first session. x

9. bunjyman

bunjyman Active Member

alright i'll let you know what happens tomorrow

10. Sad&Bipolar

Glad to hear you are willing to try. And thank you for being compassionate back to me. We both can make it through. I see in Petal's reply that you are seeing a therapist in the morning. That is a really good thing. I have an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. I guess both therapists will really be earning their money tomorrow.

11. Sad&Bipolar

It is now Sunday, 8/3. How are you doing today, bunjyman?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.